Introduction to Programming Course Overview
Students will learn the basics of computer programming by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and either the Visual C# or Visual Basic programming languages. The course assumes no prior programming experience and introduces the concepts needed to progress to the intermediate courses on programming, such as 20483B: Programming in C#.
The focus will be on core programming concepts such as computer storage, data types, decision structures, and repetition by using loops. The course also covers an introduction to object-oriented programming covering classes, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. Coverage is also included around exception handling, application security, performance, and memory management
Is Introduction to Programming Course for you?
This course is designed for all those wanting to learn how to program. This course is also suited for those who aspire to be web designers, those wanting to add advanced functionality to documents and databases, and those who want to understand computer programming concepts.
Instructor Led Learning
Duration: 5 Days
Registration Open Now!
What you will learn
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Core Programming Concepts
- Lesson 2: Core Programming Language Concepts
- Lesson 3: Program Flow
- Lesson 4: Algorithms and Data Structures
- Lesson 5: Error Handling and Debugging
- Lesson 6: : Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Lesson 7: More Object-Oriented Programming
- Lesson 8: Introduction to Application Security
- Lesson 9: Core I/O Programming
- Lesson 10: Application Performance and Memory Management