MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT ONLINE FOR ADMINISTRATORS Course Overview
The SharePoint Online for Administrators course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of how to use the powerful features of SharePoint Online. This course is designed to help learners confidently move from the basics of SharePoint Online to become an experienced SharePoint Online administrator. This course covers all aspects of SharePoint Online, from designing sites and setting up permissions, to managing SharePoint Online Libraries and Lists, to understanding and troubleshooting SharePoint Online. In addition to providing general guidance, this course also covers advanced features and techniques for managing SharePoint Online, such as customizing content types and creating advanced workflows. This course also includes guidance on maintaining and monitoring SharePoint Online for optimal performance and for best practices. With the knowledge gained in this course, learners can become SharePoint Online administrators who have the skills needed to build and maintain a successful SharePoint Online environment.
SharePoint Online for Administrators training is designed for SharePoint power users, IT admins, and system owners who are looking to effectively plan, configure and manage their SharePoint solutions in an Office 365 environment
It is most suitable for users who have a thorough understanding of the basics of SharePoint as well as a working knowledge of SharePoint Online
Participants should have an operational understanding of user management, authentication and authorization, and administration in an Office 365 environment
This training is essential to users who want to develop the skills they need to cooperate, enhance the productivity of their team, or create a better user experience
In addition, this training will be beneficial to department leads and IT personnel who have current SharePoint on-premise solutions that are going to be migrated to a cloud environment
A knowledge of SharePoint Administration will be necessary to ensure successful migration and ongoing maintenance of the system
This training will allow users to learn how to monitor the SharePoint system’s health and performance, secure the environment, troubleshoot domains, and manage SharePoint user accounts
Instructor Led Learning
Duration: 3 Days
Registration Open Now!
Duration: 3 Days
Registration Open Now!
What you will learn
1. Learn how to plan, install, configure, and manage a SharePoint Online environment.
2. Understand how to plan, configure, and manage site collections, navigation, search, authentication, and authorization.
3. Learn to configure and manage features, services and web applications in SharePoint Online.
4. Understand the administrative architecture of SharePoint Online and Office 365 environment.
5. Gain skills to manage security, access, and data in a SharePoint Online environment.
6. Learn to monitor the health, performance and usage of SharePoint Online.
7. Understand how to develop and manage custom solutions, such as sandboxed and cloud-hosted solutions.
8. Acquire knowledge to plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS).
9. Develop expertise to configure, manage and integrate with Office 365 services.
10. Gain skills to review and troubleshoot SharePoint Online sites and services.
1. At least 2 years’ experience administering Microsoft 365 services, including Exchange, Teams, and OneDrive.
2. Understanding of networking fundamentals, such as DNS, firewalls, and web protocols.
3. Knowledge of identity management platforms such as Azure Active Directory and Single Sign-On (SSO).
4. Familiarity of Windows PowerShell scripting and use.
5. Working knowledge of Windows Server and Virtual Machine (VM) configurations.
6. Understand fundamentals of information management, governance, and compliance.