Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303) Course
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analysing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure interstice connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
Successful Azure Architect students have prior experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers
Instructor Led Learning
Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Registration Open Now!
Registration Open Now!
What you will learn
- Lesson 1 :Implement Azure Active Directory
- Lesson 2 : Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Lesson 3 :Implement Virtual Networking
- Lesson 4 :Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Lesson 5 : Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
- Lesson 6 : Implement Storage Accounts
- Lesson 7 : Implement NoSQL Databases
- Lesson 8: Implement Azure SQL Databases
- Lesson 9: Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
- Lesson 10 : Implement and Manage Azure Governance
- Lesson 11 : Manage Security for Applications
- Lesson 12: Manage Workloads in Azure
- Lesson 13 :Implement Container-Based Applications
- Lesson 14 :Implement an Application Infrastructure
- Lesson 15 :Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
Basic computer skills
Computers made easy course
Location for instructor led courses are Cape Town and Johannesburg. We also offer onsite training country wide. T’s and Cs apply. Contact us for more information.