Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204) Course
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
Instructor Led Learning
Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Registration Open Now!
Registration Open Now!
What you will learn
- Lesson 1 :Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Lesson 2 : Implement Azure functions
- Lesson 3 :Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Lesson 4 :Develop solutions
- Lesson 5 : Implement IaaS solutions
- Lesson 6 : Implement user authentication and authorization
- Lesson 7 : Implement secure cloud solutions
- Lesson 8: Implement API Management
- Lesson 9: Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Lesson 10 : Develop event-based solutions
- Lesson 11 : Develop message-based solutions
- Lesson 12: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Lesson 13 :Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Basic computer skills
Computers made easy course
Location for instructor led courses are Cape Town and Johannesburg. We also offer onsite training country wide. T’s and Cs apply. Contact us for more information.