DA-100 Analysing Data with Power BI Course
About This Course
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modelling, visualizing, and analysing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
Instructor Led Learning
Duration: 4 Days
Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Registration Open Now!
Registration Open Now!
What you will learn
- Lesson 1 :Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
- Lesson 2 : Prepare Data in Power BI
- Lesson 3 :Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI
- Lesson 4 :Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Lesson 5 : Create Model Calculations using DAX in Power BI
- Lesson 6 :Optimize Model Performance
- Lesson 7 :Create Reports
- Lesson 8 : Create Dashboards
- Lesson 9 : Create Paginated Reports in Power BI
- Lesson 10 :Perform Advanced Analytics
- Lesson 11 :Create and Manage Workspaces
- Lesson 12 :Manage Datasets in Power BI
Basic computer skills
Computers made easy course
Introduction to Microsoft Office course
Location for instructor led courses are Cape Town and Johannesburg. We also offer onsite training country wide. T’s and Cs apply. Contact us for more information.