Cobit® 5 Foundation overview
COBIT® / COBIT® is a Trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries. The COBIT® 5 logo is a trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®).The Accredited by APMG International Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The COBIT® 2019 logo is a trademark of Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®).The Accredited by APMG International Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved. COBIT® is a Trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
ISACA provides practical guidance, benchmarks and other effective tools for all enterprises that use information systems. Through its comprehensive guidance and services, ISACA defines the roles of information systems governance, security, audit and assurance professionals worldwide and has recently introduced an update to its COBIT® 5 framework.
Mastergrade IT‘s COBIT® 5 will provide to professionals and enterprises skills to obtain the Foundation level demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the COBIT®5 guidance, principles and models. Candidates will be able to:
- Gain a holistic understanding of the governance and management of an organisation’s internal information systems and technology
- Provide top management with an overview of current IT enterprise findings, identifying key problem areas of improvement
- Recommend improvements, by implementation aspects of COBIT® 5
In today’s complex IT business landscape, it is critical for everyone to be on the same page when it comes to IT products, services, risks, compliance, and controls. COBIT®(Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) framework developed by ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) was created for IT managers to bridge the gap between business risks, technical issues, and control requirements.
In a way, the COBIT®, which is a governing and compliance framework, can be applied to any organization across industries worldwide. Professionals having COBIT® knowledge certainly demand a premium as there are only a limited amount of certified professionals with the required skills. Professionals looking to take up COBIT® Certification Courses will help professionals and enterprises to achieve reliable information systems in an enterprise, quality, and control which are the key aspects of business strategy. Check out some of the popular COBIT® 5 training and certifications courses to enrol in today.
Who is COBIT® 5 Foundation for:
COBIT® 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Manager
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- ΙT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the target audience of COBIT® 5.
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT® is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT® product architecture.
- Recall the alignment of COBIT® with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand and describe the governance “system” and governance “framework” principles.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
- Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
- Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case.
- Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT® implementation approach.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam.