XML course details
XML Course Training
|Technology:||Notepad++ (text editor)|
|Job Opportunity:||Data Manipulation|
|Delivery Method:||Electronic Learning, Instructor-led (classroom)|
|Training Centres :||Cape Town, Johannesburg|
XML Level 1 is designed to introduce you to the Extensible Markup Language and how it can be used in application development.
Lesson 1: The Past, Present, and Future of XML
- The limitations of SGML and HTML
- XML: The best of all worlds
Lesson 2: Creating Well-Formed XML Documents
- XML document markup
- Creating XML: elements, attributes, and entities
- Creating an XML markup language: Processing instructions, character data, and comments
- XML and HTML
Lesson 3: Valid XML with DTDs
- Introduction to the Document Type Definition (DTD)
- Creating a DTD
Lesson 4: Valid XML with Schema
- Schema specifications
- Defining elements
- Defining attributes
- XML schema data types
Lesson 5: XML DOM and SAX
- XML APIs
Lesson 6: Displaying XML Documents Using CSS
- Style sheets
- Cascading style sheets
Lesson 7: Transforming XML with XSLT
- using XSLT to order your output
Lesson 8: XML Namespaces
- Introduction to namespaces
- Linking using HTML namespaces
Lesson 9: XLink and XPointer
- Xlink and Xpointer
What course next:
• The Past, Present, and Future of XML
• Creating Well-Formed XML Documents
• Valid XML with DTDs
• Valid XML with Schema
• XML DOM and SAX
• Displaying XML Documents Using CSS
• Transforming XML with XSLT
• XML Namespaces
• XLink and XPointer
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!