The Internet Explorer course shows you how to use IE to its full extent while browsing and while developing your website!
This half day course will provide an overview of the fundamental navigation, saving, printing, help, mail, and media features of Internet Explore.
Internet Explorer 8
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Internet Explorer 8.0
- Overview of the Internet
- Explore the Internet Explorer 8.0 Interface
- Customize the Internet Explorer 8.0 Interface
- Use the Internet Explorer 8.0 Help System
Lesson 2: Browsing Websites Using Internet Explorer 8.0
- View Web Pages in Tabs
- Navigate Through a Web Page
Lesson 3: Acquiring Information from the Web
- Search the Web
- Search Within a Web Page
- Find People
- Customize Search Settings
- Download Information from the Web
Lesson 4: Managing Information from the Web
- Manage Favourite Links
- Work with History Files
- Manage Web Slices and RSS Feeds
- Save a Web Page
- Print a Web Page
Lesson 5: Communicating Over the Web
- Send and Receive Instant Messages
- Communicate Using Email
- Subscribe to a Newsgroup
- View Newsgroup Messages
Lesson 6: Configuring Security Settings in Internet Explorer 8.0
- Configure Browsing History Settings
- Configure Pop-up Settings
- Configure the Smart Screen Filter
- Configure Internet Security and Privacy Settings
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!