Word - OpenOffice Writer
You will create, edit, and enhance standard business documents using OpenOffice Writer 2.3.
Text document processing is the use of computers to create, revise, and save documents for printing and future retrieval. This course will provide you with the concepts required to produce business documents!
Who should attend?
This course is intended for the general office worker, who needs skills in creating and editing text documents.
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Document
- Explore the OpenOffice Writer Interface
- Customize the Writer Environment
- Enter Text
- Obtain Help
- Save a Document
- Print a Document
Lesson 2: Editing a Document
- Modify Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Proof a Document
Lesson 3: Formatting a Document
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Format Paragraphs as a List
Lesson 4: Inserting Tables into a Document
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Work with Table Data
Lesson 5: Adding Visual Effects
- Add Visual Effects to Text
- Work with Pictures
- Create Charts
Lesson 6: Controlling Page Appearance
- Control the Page Layout
- Insert Page and Column Breaks
- Add Headers and Footers
Lesson 7: Creating Styles and Templates
- Work with Styles
- Work with Templates
Lesson 8: Automating Tasks
- Perform a Mail Merge
- Mail Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
Lesson 9: Securing a Document
- Apply Security Options to a Document
- Apply Security Options to Text
- Apply Macro Security
What course next:
• Creating a Basic Document
• Editing a Document
• Formatting a Document
• Inserting Tables into a Document
• Adding Visual Effects
• Controlling Page Appearance
• Creating Styles and Templates
• Automating Tasks
• Securing a Document
For a FREE quote you can:
1. Call us on 0861 111 460 2. Fill in this form and we will contact you! Sorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!