PowerPoint - OpenOffice Impress 2.3
You may have previously conducted presentations using overhead projectors and flip charts.
Nowadays, presentations are expected to be in an electronic format so that the presentations are professional as well as engaging.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic Impress presentations.
OpenOffice Impress 2.3
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Impress
- Explore the Impress Interface
- Navigate and View a Presentation
- Identify Wizards in Impress
- Use Impress Help
Lesson 2: Creating a Presentation
- Add Slides
- Choose Layout
- Add Text
Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Presentation
- Edit Text
- Apply Formatting Options
- Insert Fields
Lesson 4: Inserting Presentational Elements
- Insert Graphical Text
- Insert Spreadsheets
- Insert Charts
- Insert Graphics
- Add Media
- Add a Hyperlink
- Insert Animation
Lesson 5: Working with Presentational Elements
- Position Presentational Elements
- Modify Presentational Elements
- Group Presentational Elements
Lesson 6: Working with Styles Apply Styles
- Customize Graphic Styles
- Customize Background Styles
Lesson 7: Creating a Custom Presentation
- Customize Master Pages
- Customize Templates
- Customize Animation
Lesson 8: Creating a Custom Slide Show
- Customize Gallery in Impress
- Add Navigation to a Slide Show
- Apply Slide Transition
- Setup a Custom Slide Show
Lesson 9: Finalizing a Presentation
- Run a Spell Check
- Secure a Presentation
Lesson 10: Packaging a Presentation
- Print a Presentation
- Export a Presentation
What course next:
• Getting Started with Impress
• Creating a Presentation
• Formatting Text in a Presentation
• Inserting Presentational Elements
• Working with Presentational Elements
• Working with Styles
• Creating a Custom Presentation
• Creating a Custom Slide Show
• Finalizing a Presentation
• Packaging a Presentation
For a FREE quote you can:
1. Call us on 0861 111 460 2. Fill in this form and we will contact you! Sorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!