Excel - OpenOffice Calc 2.3
Worksheets are an integral part of financial analysis and audit. Experts pore over pages of mundane data to make interpretations and permutations.
During such operations, they have to be meticulous as overlooking even a minor detail would prove disastrous and require starting the calculation afresh.
Who should attend?
General office workers as well as data analysts.You will use the features and tools present in OpenOffice Calc 2.3 to manage data.
OpenOffice Calc Course
Lesson 1: Exploring the OpenOffice Calc Interface
- Explore the Interface
- Obtain Help
- Customize the Interface
Lesson 2: Creating a Spreadsheet
- Enter Data in a Spreadsheet
- Save a Spreadsheet
Lesson 3: Performing Calculations
- Calculate Using Basic Formulas and Functions
- Calculate Using Advanced Functions
Lesson 4: Modifying a Spreadsheet
- Manipulate Data
- Sort and Filter Data
- Search for Data in a Spreadsheet
- Spell-Check a Spreadsheet
Lesson 5: Formatting a Spreadsheet
- Format Cells
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 6: Auditing Data in a Spreadsheet
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Errors in Formulas
- Add Data Validation Criteria
Lesson 7: Analysing Data
- Create Scenarios
- Analyse Data Using Goal Seek
- Analyse Data Using DataPilot
Lesson 8: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify a Chart
Lesson 9: Finalizing a Spreadsheet
- Prepare a Spreadsheet for Distribution
- Export a Spreadsheet
What course next:
Course ContentOpenOffice Calc
• Exploring the OpenOffice Calc Interface
• Creating a Spreadsheet
• Performing Calculations
• Modifying a Spreadsheet
• Formatting a Spreadsheet
• Auditing Data in a Spreadsheet
• Analyzing Data
• Presenting Data Using Charts
• Finalizing a Spreadsheet
For a FREE quote you can:
1. Call us on 0861 111 460 2. Fill in this form and we will contact you! Sorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!