Access - OpenOffice Base 2.3
In this course, you will examine the basic database concepts, and design and modify databases and their various objects using the OpenOffice Base relational database application.
Who should attend?
Business professionals who wish to learn the basic operations of OpenOffice Base program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and to understand the advantages that using a relational database program can bring to their business processes.
OpenOffice Base 2.3
Lesson 1: Getting Started with OpenOffice Base 2.3
- An Overview of Database Concepts
- Explore the OpenOffice Base Interface
- Customize the Base Environment
- Obtain Help in OpenOffice Base
Lesson 2: Designing a Database
- Describe the Relational Database Design Process
- Define Database Purpose
- Review Existing Data
- Determine Fields
- Group Fields into Tables
- Normalize Data
- Designate Primary and Foreign Keys
- Determine Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Building a Database
- Create a New Database
- Create a Table
- Enter Data in a Table
- Modify the Table Design
- Manage Tables
- Create a Table Relationship
- Access Data from Other Data Sources
Lesson 4: Managing Data in a Table
- Modify Table Data
- Sort Records
- Filter Records
Lesson 5: Querying a Database Create a Query
- Add Criteria to a Query
- Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
- Create a View
Lesson 6: Designing Forms
- Apply Styles
- Customize Graphic Styles
- Customize Background Styles
Lesson 7: Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Modify the Elements of a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Prepare a Report
What course next:
OpenOffice Base 2.3:
• Getting Started with OpenOffice Base 2.3
• Designing a Database
• Building a Database
• Managing Data in a Table
• Querying a Database Create a Query
• Designing Forms
• Generating Reports
For a FREE quote you can:
1. Call us on 0861 111 460 2. Fill in this form and we will contact you! Sorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!