Intro to MOS course details
Intro to MOS Course Training
|Job Opportunity:||Administrator Assistant|
|Delivery Method:||Instructor-led (classroom)|
|Training Centres :||Cape Town|
Intro to MOS
Introduction to Microsoft Office Specialist.
Learn how to operate Microsoft Office applications like Excel and PowerPoint properly and efficiently, or use our Microsoft Office training course certification to attain a globally accepted credential that will prove that you are an Office specialist.
Intro to Mos
- Use the Mouse: Left, Right and Double Click
- Desktop: Bluescreen
- Minimize, Maximize, Restore and Close: Located on the Title Toolbar
Module2: Microsoft Word
- Explore Word: Title. Menu, Standard and Formatting Toolbars
- Create a Document: Typing and adding pages
- Format a Document: Use Formatting Toolbar
- Select Text: Click and Drag, Double Click, Triple Click and Control
Module3: Microsoft Excel
- Explore Excel: Title, Standard, Formatting, Formula and Status Toolbars
- Create a Worksheet: Cell selection and typing
- Format a Worksheet: Select cells and use Formatting Toolbar
- Extra: Rename Sheet Tab, Increase or Decrease Column and Row Width, Cell Address, Autosum Calculations
Module4: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Explore PowerPoint: Toolbars and Drawing Toolbar
- Insert a Slide: Insert and New Slides
- Background: Format and Select Background
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.