In this course, students will set Photoshop’s unit preferences and save files in different formats to see how well each format balances image quality with file size reduction.
Photoshop Photo Web Production
Lesson 1: Preparing Web Images
- Understand Images for the Web
- Reduce File Size
Lesson 2: Optimizing Images
- Optimize Photographic Images
- Optimize Flat Color Graphics and Illustrations
- Apply Transparency Settings
Lesson 3: Preparing Images for Cross-Platform Viewing
- Set Up Color Management for the Web
- Alter Images for Displaying Across Platforms
- Snap to Web-Safe Colors
Lesson 4: Creating Web Page Layouts
- Create a Web Page
- Create Web Page Backgrounds
- Draw Editable Vector Shapes
- Create Effects
Lesson 5: Exporting a Web Page
- Prepare a Web Page for Export
- Export a Web Page
Lesson 6: Creating Animations for Web and Mobile Devices
- Create Frame Animations
- Create Timeline Animations
- Save Animations
- Preview Animations on Mobile Devices
What course next:
Course ContentPhotoshop Photo Web Production
• Preparing Web Images
• Optimizing Images
• Preparing Images for Cross-Platform Viewing
• Creating Web Page Layouts
• Exporting a Web Page
• Creating Animations for Web and Mobile Devices
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!