You are familiar with the Photoshop tools and techniques used to design and create images. Applying the correct image and color correction processes and techniques ensures that you get the desired output while printing images for commercial purposes.
In this course, students will use color management techniques and color correct images to ensure optimal print output.
Photoshop Photo Printing and Colour
Lesson 1: Understanding Color Modes and Workflow
- Compare Color Modes
- Examine Color Workflow
Lesson 2: Setting Color Space
- Calibrate and Profile the Monitor
- Set a Working Color Space in Photoshop
- Convert Images from One Color Space to Another
- Manage Printing and Color
Lesson 3: Using Advanced Image Support
- Use the Camera Raw Format
- Create High Dynamic Range Images
- Enhance Images Using Lens Correction Filter
- Preview an Image on a Video Monitor
Lesson 4: Combining Images
- Merge and Rescale Images
- Blend Images
Lesson 5: Enhancing Image Quality
- Reduce Noise in Images
- Sharpen Images
- Minimize Moiré Patterns
- Eliminate Red Eye Defects
Lesson 6: Adjusting RGB Colors
- Identify Color Regions for Color Correction
- Make Color and Contrast Adjustments
- Make Basic Curve Adjustments
- Correct Memory Colors
- Adjust Shadows and Highlights Independently
Lesson 7: Creating CMYK Separations
- Adjust Color Settings for Prepress
- Examine Calibration Techniques
- Adjust Out-of-Gamut Colors
- Color Separate Images
- Adjust CMYK Curves
Lesson 8: Working with Grayscale Images and Spot Colors
- Convert Color Images to Grayscale Images
- Export a File as an SWF File
- Add Spot Colors to Selected Areas of an Image
What course next:
Course ContentPhotoshop Photo Printing and Colour
• Understanding Color Modes and Workflow
• Setting Color Space
• Using Advanced Image Support
• Combining Images
• Enhancing Image Quality
• Adjusting RGB Colors
• Creating CMYK Separations
• Working with Grayscale Images and Spot Colors
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!