This course teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools.
Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Overview of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Installing Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Tools
Module 2: Authoring Basic Reports
- Creating a Basic Table Report
- Formatting Report Pages
- Calculating Values
Module 3: Enhancing Basic Reports
- Interactive Navigation
- Displaying Data
Module 4: Manipulating Data Sets
- Defining Report Data
- Using Parameters and Filters
- Using Parameter Lists
Module 5: Using Report Models
- Creating Report Models
- Using Report Builder
Module 6: Publishing and Executing Reports
- Publishing Reports
- Executing Reports
- Creating Cached Instances
- Creating Snapshots and Report History
Module 7: Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
- Introduction to Report Subscriptions
- Creating Report Subscriptions
- Managing Report Subscriptions
Module 8: Administering Reporting Services
- Reporting Server Administration
- Performance and Reliability Monitoring
- Administering Report Server Databases
- Security Administration
- Upgrading to Reporting Services 2008
Module 9: Programming Reporting Services
- Querying for Server Information Using a Web Service
- Automating Report Management
- Rendering Reports
- Creating Custom Code
What course next:
Implementing And Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Authoring Basic Reports
- Enhancing Basic Reports
- Manipulating Data Sets
- Using Report Models
- Publishing and Executing Reports
- Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
- Administering Reporting Services
- Programming Reporting Services
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!