This course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages
Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
Lesson 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Overview of SQL Server Integration Services
- Using Integration Services Tools
Lesson 2: Developing Integration Services Solutions
- Creating an Integration Services Solution
- Using Variables
- Building and Running a Solution
Lesson 3: Implementing Control Flow
- Control Flow Tasks
- Control Flow Precedent Constraints
- Control Flow Containers
Lesson 4: Implementing Data Flow
- Data Flow Sources and Destinations
- Basic Data Flow Transformations
- Advanced Data Flow Transformations
- Data Flow Paths
Lesson 5: Implementing Logging
Lesson 6: Debugging and Error Handling
Lesson 7: Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
Lesson 8: Configuring and Deploying Packages
Lesson 9: Managing and Securing Packages
- Overview of Integration Services Logging
- Debugging a Package
- Implementing Error Handling
- Implementing Checkpoints
- Implementing Transactions
- Package Configurations
- Preparing and Deploying Packages
- Managing Packages
- Securing Packages
What course next:
Implementing And Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
• Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
• Developing Integration Services Solutions
• Implementing Control Flow
• Implementing Data Flow
• Implementing Logging
• Debugging and Error Handling
• Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
• Configuring and Deploying Packages
• Managing and Securing Packages
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!