As a manager in an organization, you want to be able to identify and manage knowledge well.
In this course, you will gain a competitive edge by learning the critical skills necessary to improve your day-to-day performance as a leader in your organization.
Lesson 1: Basics of Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management: Why Now?
- Examine the Knowledge Pyramid
- Identify the Classes of Knowledge
Lesson 2: Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning
- Examine the Knowledge Management Process
- Examine the RICE Model
- Build a Knowledge Culture.
Lesson 3: Implementing Knowledge Management
- Implement Knowledge Management Initiatives
- Institute Best Practices
What course next:
More Management Skills courses»
• Basics of Knowledge Management
• Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning
• Implementing Knowledge Management
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!