You will develop critical leadership skills to be able to step forward with confidence as a leader in your organization.
You will develop practical, necessary skills such as managing your time well, communicating effectively, and delegating work
Lesson 1: Position Yourself to Lead
- Understand the Changing Role of Supervision
- Build Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Lead Organizational Change
- Manage Your Time
- Communicate Effectively
Lesson 2: Build a Winning Team
- Delegate to Succeed Through Others
- Coach to Improve Performance
- Conduct Valuable Performance Reviews
- Build a High-Performing Team
- Select and Hire Winners
Lesson 3: Lead with Confidence
- Facilitate Productive Meetings
- Manage Conflict
- Create a Motivating Environment
- Establish Goals and Action Plans
- Earn Followers in Your Leadership Role
What course next:
More Leadership Courses »
• Position Yourself to Lead
• Build a Winning Team
• Lead with Confidence
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!