As a customer service representative, you are expected to handle every customer that comes your way, even if the customer brings along with him a difficult situation.
To do this effectively, you need to develop skills that will help you resolve difficult situations in a way that satisfies both the customer and your company.
In this course, you will learn important principles and skills you can use as a customer service representative to solve difficult and challenging customer interactions.
Dealing with Challenging Customer Interactions
Lesson 1: Establishing a Solid Customer Relationship
- Review Customer Service Basics
- Recognize a Difficult Situation
- Work Within Your Company's Parameters
- Handle Simultaneous Customer Contacts
- Handle a Difficult Customer Interaction
Lesson 2: Overcoming Communication Issues
- Adapt to the Customer's Personality Style
- Identify the Customer's Issue
- Overcome Communication Issues
Lesson 3: Resolving Challenging Situations
- Educate the Customer
- Focus on the Issue
- Overcome Negativity
- Redirect the Customer
- Follow Up on a Challenging Situation
What course next:
Dealing with challenging Customer Interactions
• Establishing a Solid Customer Relationship
• Overcoming Communication Issues
• Resolving Challenging Situations
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!