Get that traveling dream job!
The CBP Tourism and Hospitality Certification covers a wide range of topics in the tourism industry such as the business of tourism, developing and supplying tourism demand, types of tourism, tourism management, marketing, hospitality, customer service and communication skills in tourism.
It also covers emerging issues in tourism like tourist safety and security.
CBP - Tourism
Introduction to Tourism
- What is Tourism
- The Tourism System
Business of Tourism
- Tourism Resources
- Industries affected by Tourism
- Marketing and Advertising
- Hotel / Accommodations
- Real Estate
- Medical & Emergency Services
- Police Services and the Law
- Waste Management
Demand for Tourism
- Demand for Tourism
- Population Travel propensity
- Determinants of Travel Propensity
- Tourist Demand Classification
- Financial Aspects of Tourism Demand
- Tourist Motivation
- Factors preventing persons from tourist activities
- Ways of Measuring Tourism Demand
Types of Tourism
- Types of Tourism
- Theme Parks
- Cultural and Entertainment
- Mountain Regions
- Hotels / Resorts
- Events and Conferences
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Risk Management
Hospitality and Tourism
- Hospitality - the key sustaining ingredient
- What Makes Good Hospitality
- Benefits of Hospitality in Tourism
- Ways of Expressing Hospitality
- Where is Hospitality needed in our tourism industry?
- Transportation Hospitality
- Airline Hospitality
- Cruise Ship Hospitality
- Car Rental Hospitality
- Accommodation Hospitality
- Restaurant Hospitality
Customer Service in Tourism
- What Is Customer Service?
- Developing a Customer-Centric Mindset
- Who Are Your Customers?
- When & Where Does Customer Service Take Place?
- The Need for Customer Service
- What Does Customer Service Mean To You?
- Developing a Customer Friendly Attitude
- Excitement is Contagious
Communication Skills in Tourism
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- Key Body Language Aspects
- Eye Contact
- Facial Expressions
- Body Posture
- Verbal Communication Skills
- The Choice of Words
- Cross-Cultural Challenges
- Responsibility of the Cross-Cultural Communicator
- Presenting a Professional Image
What course next:
• Introduction to Tourism
• Business of Tourism
• Demand for Tourism
• Types of Tourism
• Tourism Management
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Customer Service in Tourism
• Communication Skills in Tourism
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!