Gain respect with proper Business Etiquitte!
This module seeks to introduce the concept of business etiquette and some basic consideration of its practice.
CBP - Business Etiquette
What is business etiquette?
- What is the role of good manners in business?
- What are the ABCs of etiquette
- Meeting and greeting scenarios
- Guidelines for receptionists
- Making introductions and greeting people
- Introducing a client
- Introducing yourself
- IThe protocol of shaking hands
- Meeting & board room protocol
- Guidelines for planning a meeting
- Guidelines for attending a meeting
- For the chairperson
Principles of exceptional work behaviour
- The principles of exceptional work behavior
- Entertaining etiquette
- Planning a meal meeting
- Business meal basics
- Basics of table etiquette
- Eating the meal
- Issuing invitations
- Choosing the appropriate gift in the business environment
- What is telephone etiquette?
- Answering the telephone courteously
- Handling rude or impatient callers
- Good telephone habits for everyone
- Screening calls
- Making calls
- How to end conversations gracefully
- Checking messages and returning calls
- Multi cultural etiquette
- Did you know?
- Cultural differences and its effect on business
- Examples of cultural insensitivities
New issues in etiquette
- Ethical issues in business etiquette
- Case study
- Sexual etiquette in the workplace
- Why deal with sexual harassment?
- Five steps to prevent sexual harassment
- Dressing for success
- The basic business wardrobe
- Options for business casual
What course next:
• What is business etiquette?
• Principles of exceptional work behaviour
• Telephone etiquette
• Multi-cultural challenges
• New issues in etiquette
Fill in your details below and one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needsSorry, your message could not be sent. Please check your details. Please complete all fields.
For your request, one of our career specialists will assist you with your study needs.
It’s very fun and interesting. Love It!!
I will recommend MasterGrade IT to anyone that is serious about getting certification.
Very informative; Excel is a great course to start off with. I like the neat classrooms and the personal attention!
I enjoyed doing the course in my own time!